Thanks once again April - I'm very much looking forward to our Halloween/Christmas Exchange.
I have another finish to show but that will have to wait until next time. It's getting late and I'm supposed to be icing cupcakes for DD's birthday party tomorrow. Her birthday is not until Saturday but we're having a 'Paddling Pool & Ice Lolly' party tomorrow for 7 of her buddies. 7 two year olds? What was I thinking???? We're travelling 'up north' tomorrow evening for a family party on Saturday (with a Peppa Pig theme this time...). I'm so excited, there's nothing like going home!
Regards,
Christina
Beautiful stitching - I love the Shepherds Bush piece! Your blog is lovely also!
ReplyDeleteGreat exchange!! Adorable pieces :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Bee Happy especially - how cute :)
ReplyDeleteGreat exchange from April!
ReplyDeleteI loved Peppa Pig when my boy was small, I hope you have a fun time with it all.
LISA V
Gorgeous gorgeous exchange. Lovely charts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful exchange you received from April!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your parties :)
Wow what a fabulous collection of goodies you recieved. SB pillow is just beautiful and I look forward to seeing the MoseynMe stitched up.
ReplyDeleteHope the party goes well today and your daughter has a lovely birthday on Saturday.
Awesome, Christina! You sure do DESERVE it and I do hope you'll enjoy it! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the JBW and those awesome buttons the best--I can see why you're so excited about them. :D :D :D Good luck with all that partying and enjoy!
What lovely goodies you received! I especially like the SB pillow - it's beautiful. Hope the party went well and your daughter has a lovely birthday tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYummy goodies lots of great things, I really love the Americana pillow ornament.
ReplyDeleteLucky girl.
Catherine