It's not very visible from this photograph, but there is a bat charm stitched to the top of the ornament. I was going to re-take the photograph as it's a bit dark, but I decided it gives a certain spooky effect!
April loves to stitch Halloween designs so I included Shepherds Bush 'Halloween Night' and Blue Ribbon Designs 'Afraid of the Dark'. I also included some witches hat address labels. I didn't photograph them as they have April's home address on, but they were VERY cute!
Thanks for organising this exchange April...looking forward to our next one!
Regards,
Christina
Wonderful exchange Christina!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the way you finished the ornaments for April.
I am so glad I finally found your blog! You always leave such nice comments on mine :)
Thanks so much!
Wow-- you know how to do an exchange VERY WELL!! LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the beading....I may have to try more on my ornaments.
hugs
-missy-
Beautiful finishes, nice exchange.
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching
Catherine
Wow, what a fantastic exchange! They're all lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful exchange gifts, your partner will be thrilled with all those goodies.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely exchange gifts! I love Halloween stitching.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful exchange!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS stitching! I love the patterns you chose for your exchange. I'm certain your partner was absolutely thrilled.
ReplyDelete