Two down, ten to go! 😬 I didn't manage to get hold of any more amber linen, so I went with vintage beige for the reverse of 'A Little Snow'. It *kinda* matches and it means I wasn't held up any longer finishing my January ornament.
You are queen of beaded edges, Christina! I just love these so much and wonder why I don't do more :) The fact that you've stitched a little motif on the other side makes them even more special! Well done, you :)
I'm in my 30s, married with three gorgeous children, two daughters aged 8 & 3 and a 5 year old son. I'm originally from N.E. England but now reside in the South. I enjoy X-stitch and am mad about anything 'giraffe-y'. I am a Primary School Teacher but currently in temporary 'retirement' to take care of our brood.
Oh these are both beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWell done on being in front of yourself, lol
Beautiful Christmas ornaments , love the bead work around them .
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty. I always remember that you did the most beautiful beading on your ornaments, it makes them exquisite. x
ReplyDeleteLovely Ornies, Christina! It's nice to see a post from you! Love the backing stitch and the beaded edging.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornaments! Great job with the finishing :D
ReplyDeleteWow, Christin<, you are on the roll now. Two ornaments finished, that's great.
ReplyDeleteYou are queen of beaded edges, Christina! I just love these so much and wonder why I don't do more :) The fact that you've stitched a little motif on the other side makes them even more special! Well done, you :)
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting on my blog, we are originally from Cumbria. Have lived in Canada for nearly 28 years.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute finishes! Your beaded edges are the perfect trim on both.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finishes Christina. So lovely to see you visiting my blog again :)
ReplyDelete