Wednesday, 29 January 2014

The Year of the Snowman


I have decided to go with a theme to my stitching this year. I am declaring 2014...drumroll please...The Year of the Snowman!!

Without further ado, here is my first snowman finish of 2014.


Snowman freebie found here.


I love this snowman, even though he does look a little sad. There are more in the series but I don't think I'll be stitching them. This one was my favourite by a clear mile.

I hope to add a snowman ornie to my collection each month. Does anybody else have a theme to their stitching this year? :0)

Regards,
Christina


19 comments:

  1. What a great finish! I love the snowflake you made using the beads :) Can't wait to see your next finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finish Christina, I love snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish Christina and just think, at the end of the year, you'll have 12 cute new ornies to decorate with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina: This is adorable, lovely finish.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable snowman Christina! And you finished him so beautifully. I look forward to seeing more snowmen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finish! I love snowmen and I am looking forward to seeing which ones you stitch this upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what a sweet snowman! Thanks for adding the link, I hadn't seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, and it is a great idea to have a theme for the year. Love the beading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet finish, nice touches. I have stitch poodles every so often. But that is every year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that snowman.. I shall pop back to see how many you get to do!
    Chris x
    PS I think I have a chart of a snow man which I have stitched.. I 'll look it out for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a cutie that little snowman is, Christina--beautiful finishing, too! The beaded snowflake is such a nice touch. I love snowmen, too, so I really look forward to seeing your monthly finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous finish Christina. Look forward to seeing your year of the snowman finishes throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love monthly stitching themes very much. Your theme could also be mine because I also stitchingsnowmen. Your first finish is so beautiful, particularly with all the beads in the snowflake and aroudn the edges. Looks gorgeous, this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute snowman! I had a quick look and the others are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely finish, I need to go and find these freebies. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute snowman finish. I think it is the year of the Santa for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable snowman finish Christina!! I love the little buttons you added. Thanks for the freebie link! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable snow man and I love how you've finished him. Must go download tbis one.

    I'd like to do as much as winter stitching as possible this year but not sure I'll achieve it as I have other lovely things that I want to stitch too. Then again there are only so many hours of stitching time in a day!

    ReplyDelete