Wow, February already? January passed by in a blur, didn't it? I intended to post about this ornies back in December, but (obviously) never got around to it. I think it's fair to say that these finishes are not my usual style, but they were made with the recipients in mind and they seemed to be very well received! They were all stitched on 32ct Natural Linen with lurex, for that sparkly touch!

Who doesn't love Kermit?!
Gingerbread Freebie
This next ornie was stitched for my mum's birthday on January 21st. It's the first time I've used grey fabric and I've got to say - I love it! The snowflakes added to the bottom were from Mouse - a lovely added extra in my Christmas exchange parcel.
'Let it Snow' Stacy Nash Primitive Freebie
32ct Dove Grey Belfast Linen
And finally, as a Christmas treat I received this lovely ornament from the very talented Lainey. Her finishing is SO neat. We all know that Lainey has a soft spot for Snowmen and I'm so thrilled that I now have my very own Lainey Snowman creation! Thank you Lainey, he looks fab on my ornie tree! :0)
I'll be back soon with more finishes...
Regards,
Christina







Fantastic showing of ornaments!!
ReplyDeleteLots of cute ornaments. But I love the finish on Let it Snow!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornament finishes. You must have a lot of patience using the bead edging. A beautiful snowman from Lainey.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely work, as always, Christina!! All those beaded edges take extra time, but the result is stunning :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute and Let it Snow is just gorgeous on that linen.
ReplyDeleteChristina: Your ornaments are adorable and I love Kermit, you must do a Miss Piggie for Kermie.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Catherine
Wow you have been busy. I love the lil gingerbread man ornie, but they are all so cute. You do great finishes.
ReplyDeleteWonderful finishes! I know they are special treasures for everyone that received them. I think Kermie is my fav.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift for your Mom. What a wonderful ornament from Lainey.
ohhh well done on your lovely finishes of your ornies ... have to say rather biased with your mums ... simply gorgeous :) and cute ornie from Lainey too :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh Christina as always your ornie finishes are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you liked your little snowman. Hugs!
Gorgeous finishes
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely finishes :-) Love the Hello Kitty!
ReplyDeleteCute snowman from Elaine too!
Oh Christina they are all so lovely! Very cute.... esp that lovely chap Kermit....
ReplyDeleteWow, look at you go with all the finishes! They're wonderful. I love that Kermit. Sweet ornament from Lainey, too!
ReplyDeleteAww they are all lovely Christina well done xx
ReplyDeleteCute ornie finishes Christina! Love Let it Snow and the ornie from Lainey is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAdorable ornaments, I think Hello Kitty and Kermit are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornaments. Have just downloaded the Let It Snow one. Love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornament from Lainey.
Lovely ornaments! I like seeing them in February! Maybe it'll inspire me to finish finish mine for the boys lol
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful, fun ornament finishes!
ReplyDeleteThese ornaments are all so pretty, but the Let It Snow one is the one I like best. Very creatively finished with the beads along the edges and the snowflakes. Very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the ornaments especially Kermit!
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely ornies. I'm loving exploring your blog!
ReplyDelete