I received a fabulous parcel from June (aka Butterfly). Everything was so beautifully wrapped. I love the wrapping paper she used - so much so in fact, it was the paper I used for the Jubilee bunting I made for family/friends.




The chocolate didn't last very long at all, although I did have help from my two mini-me chocoholics! ;0) I have put the soldier tissues into my changing bag but I don't think I'll ever use them - they're far too nice to blow a nose on!! Thank you June - I loved each and every item that you sent me.
This time I got to stitch for Lainey. Those who follow Lainey's blog will know that she's mad on snowmen, so I decided to stitch a patriotic frosty guy for her. I adapted a Prairie Schooler snowman freebie. On the reverse I stitched our initials with a little flag depicting our nationalities. The red/white/blue beading drove me a little mad, but I was pleased with how it turned out.




A big THANK-YOU to Lainey for once again doing a fantastic job of organising the exchange. :0)
I'll be back soon with news of Iris's fourth Birthday party - I'm still in denial that my 'baby' is four!
Regards,
Christina
Lovely exchanges both given and received.
ReplyDeleteStunning stunning stunning xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic exchange parcels
ReplyDeleteWow 2 fabulous exchange packages...xx
ReplyDeleteGreat exchanges, both sent and received :-)
ReplyDeleteStunning parcels both sent and received. LOL wait till your baby is 14! Yep I'm still in denial I know just how you feel.
ReplyDeleteWhat great exchange goodies given and received!!
ReplyDeleteOur babies do grow fast don't they!?!
Wonderful exchange!
ReplyDeleteOh Christina, this must have been fun. Looking for this red white and blue wrapping paper and for all the goodies that refer to the jubilee, you must have enjoyed that. Both packages and stitched pieces are so darling.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great exchange, Christina--I love the beaded edge on your ornament for Lainey!
ReplyDeleteYour little one is at a precious age--enjoy each minute :)
What a fabulous exchange!! I am stitching a jubilee(a little late)piece for a friends bday now. I love the way that you personalized the snowman!! The piece that June stitched for you is just fabulous too!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! Glad to hear that the kids love chocolate too :)
Beautiful exchanges to and fro Christina! The wrapping really came in handy for your bunting. And happy birthday to little Iris! Time flies, doesn't it?!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely exchange gifts, both sent and received. Happy 4th birthday to Iris - it's scary how fast the years go!!
ReplyDeleteI love your jubilee exchange! I know what you mean, July has flown by
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful exchange packages. Love the beading on your snowman. Lisa
ReplyDelete