Wednesday, 30 May 2012

And the Winner is...

Drum roll please (or should it be a fanfare given that it's a Jubilee giveaway?!).



There were 23 entries and the random number generator chose number 10. Entry number 10 is...Michelle from Michelle's StitchCraft Place! Congratulations Michelle. Please could you send me your address and I'll get the prizes sent off to you asap.

Thank you so much to all that entered. I really enjoyed putting this package together.

To all that will be celebrating - have a FABULOUS Jubilee (four day!) weekend.



Regards,

Christina

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am so happy - it will all be perfect for my celebrations thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous give-away you had - I love those little crown pins! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle must be thrilled with all the goodies that you put into your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete