Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Christmas Goodies Part 1...

Christmas stitching continues here at a steady pace...I've stitched ten (yes ten!) Christmas tree ornies to give away as presents. Below are tree numbers 4,5,6 and 7!



I've stitched 3 more over the weekend which means my gift stitching is now complete...phew. Any ornies I finish now will be staying with ME!

Below is another freebie from Casey Buonaugurio. I took a risk as I couldn't find any images of the finished design but I love how it turned out.


Christmas Pudding Ball (freebie)
by Casey Buonaugurio
32ct Summer Khaki Linen


And yet ANOTHER freebie (wow, loving the freebies this year!) below. I've stitched this gingerbread ornie before and love how it looks on my ornie tree so I've stitched it again - twice - one for my friend Yvonne and another for my friends little girl, Clementine.




Gingerbread Freebie
32ct Natural Linen with pearl lurex


And to finish, here is a photo of our mantelpiece with a few of my stitched ornies. The stockings were bought about 10 years ago before marriage and children came along. I must have known I'd have a boy and girl...the red stockings are DH's and Isaac's and the cream, mine & Iris's. Goodness knows what I'll do if a third baby makes an appearance? Perhaps a stitched stocking (gulp) and a bigger mantelpiece!




I'll be back soon with photos of the finished, half-finished, ornies below and a WONDERFUL Winter Wonderland exchange!



Regards,

Christina

19 comments:

  1. All your ornaments are gorgeous Christina! I just love your decorated ornament tree and those stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments are just beautiful!
    Can't wait to see the others made up, they look great!

    I love the way your mantle looks with the stockings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're all so beautifully stitched AND finished, Christina--don't know how you find the time with two little ones to care for! Your mantle and stockings look wonderful, too...

    Have a lovely Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one impressive group of stitches. Wonderful wonderful work. Your mantle is so sweet.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ornaments - well done. I have just saved the Gingerbread one - its so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your stitching and finishing is just gorgeous! Love your mantlepiece and your stockings too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina, your mantel is beautiful with all the stitched ornaments.
    Everyone that gets one of your ornaments will be thrilled. They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful finishes - and your ornie tree is gorgeous!

    Merry Christmas!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy, loving all your ornies, your fireplace and ornament tree look divine. have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All so pretty Christina - your decorations are all so pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finishes Christina. They are all so pretty. Can't wait to see your half finished ones finished. I love the snowman one at the top.

    Your fireplace looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stitching, love your Ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that tree ornament is a great choice for gift giving, and I was really impressed that you can stitch them up so fast! :o

    I also have seen that pudding freebie, but like you never stitched up--yours looks fab! *whew*

    That gingerbread man is really being "made" by your finishing.

    SUCH a treat to see your Christmas Mantle--I think you could wedge one more stocking right there in the center if necessary. ;)

    I think my absolute favorite, though, is the Merry Winter Snowman--which is strange for me as I am not a snowman lover--but it seems great! :D Who designed it?

    Oh, also, your OH JOY snowmen are looking great with that beaded border.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful Christmas stitching - there are going to be many happy recipients of your Christmas ornaments! Your mantle piece looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your fireplace mantel it is wonderful as is all of your stitching!! I have a newborn son too he will be 1 month old on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your cuties! Lots of ideas for next year! Happy holidays and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely ornaments! That little freebie tree one is such a sweet one. Love the tree on the mantlepiece to display your ornaments. They look stunning! Have a lovely Christmas Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO much stitching and it is all beautiful.......
    Merry Christmas to you and your family ...... Santa has just visited here and I think we're going to have some very happy girls in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christina: I love all your ornaments but the fireplace is my favorite how beautiful.
    Merry Christmas.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete