Anyway, back to the post. I realise it's not officially Autumn Equinox until Thursday but it certainly feels like Autumn has arrived here in the UK. I've been doing a few bits of seasonal stitching this week. I succumbed to the temptation of joining BeckySC's Pumpkin Challenge. Here is my teeny tiny effort this week! It was a lot of fun to stitch - thanks Sharon/Daffycat!
Daffycat Designs
32ct Summer Khaki Linen
I've also been busy finishing a request from my Dear Mother. She wanted something 'Halloweeny' to send to her American friend Loni. I love this pin cushion and it's going to be difficult for me to let it go! How fabulous are the witches tights?!! DH put a bit of a downer on it by asking 'What on earth is on the back of the cushion?'. Erm, Frankenstein of course!! I made a bit of an error with this actually. I stitched him off centre, so decided a couple of bats flying around his head would restore the equilibrium!
& Eek by Amy Bruecken JCS Halloween 2009
32ct Summer Khaki Linen
And finally, thank you so much for all of the lovely personal emails and comments left on my last post. My next scan is on Wednesday, I'll be 12 weeks pregnant. It was at this scan last time that we found out our baby wouldn't survive full term pregnancy. I know the odds are stacked in our favour this time, and I'm trying to be positive but I just can't shake off the news we were given last time. I will, obviously, keep you posted!
Regards,
Christina
Christina, I absolutely LOVE your pillow finishes!! TOO adorable :)
ReplyDeleteYour finishes both look great! I love Frank and the bats ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck for Wednesday, I'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way.
Oh, nearly forgot - I like S&G too!
Christina: These finishes are adorable, I love love the witches legs what a hoot.
ReplyDeleteThe beading is a great finish.
I have off centered myself, I am like you I find a way to add things or more stitches, I think Frank looks good with bats.
Happy stitching
Catherine
Beautiful ornies!! I love Frankenstein! lol
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your appt. Wednesday. I'll be thinking of you...
Lovely finishes!
ReplyDeleteI hope your appt goes well on Wednesday. I know first hand the anxiety you are feeling, and I have had you on my mind daily since your last post. All the best!
Love your finishes Christina. I need to get started as I'v joined Becky's challenge too. I thought it would be fun to do and give me some incentive to get some done.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of positive thoughts for your scan on Wednesday. I will be thinking of you.
OMG You stitched my pumpkin design! It looks great! As do your other finishes...I like the beaded edges!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Good thoughts coming your way for Wednesday. :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finishes!
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts your way.
Darling finishes! Will be thinking good thoughts for your Dr's visit on Wed!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great finishes! Good luck with the scan. I'm sending good thoughts your way.
ReplyDelete