Wednesday, 9 June 2010

A Start...and A Finish!

As I didn't have any suitable fabric in my stash for another 'Wedding Row' stitch up, I decided to do a quick stitch. This is a Lizzie Kate, Halloween Flip It. I stitched it Monday night whilst watching 'Cloverfield'. I don't 'do' horror films usually, they give me nightmares, but I watched the beginning and was hooked. DH was out so I was doubly brave! As I was stitching it meant I didn't have to watch a lot of the horrible things going on on-screen, but could still listen to the plot. The suspense meant I stitched twice as fast!

I'm not sure how I'm going to finish it as yet. I'm hoping to have a Halloween display this year so maybe I'll finish it as an ornament and hang it on my stitching tree.

I'd better leave it there, I have lots of chores to do before DD wakes up from her nap!


Lizzie Kate 'Halloween' Flip It
32 Count Summer Khaki Linen


Regards,

Christina

6 comments:

  1. Cute finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Christine! I don't stitch much Lizzie Kate , but of the designs , that one has been one of my longtime favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finish! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    I really should start stitching some Halloween since it is my favorite time of year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina: this is such a cute pattern I have a love for halloween we usually get about 150 children coming for candy, I take down my regular pictures and put up my halloween things in there place, I know I am compulsive, but when you get older and donot go out for the evening on halloween, its more fun decorating and staying home.
    Tonight Hell'kitchen comes on at 7:00 chef Ramsey is going to blow a cork if he does not kool his jets I really like him, he is a little wild.
    Happy stitching
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete