36ct copper Lakeside Linen
Luckily, the title refers to my finished stitching rather than the weather! I've finished La D Da's 'Rain Rain' this week. I really enjoyed stitching it up after my initial whinge about the colour of the copper fabric. I like how it looks but don't LOVE it. I really wish it looked more like it does on the front of the chart...more oldie worldie...if you know what I mean. I'm not sure how I'm going to finish it yet. I'm leaning towards getting it framed and putting it in my kitchen. Does anybody know if Lori Markovic does an alphabet for personalising her designs? I struggled a bit with my initials and the year.
I'm in a quandary now about what to start next. I need to stitch Bent Creek's 'Wedding Row' for my friend who's getting married in October, but I'd also like to do a large-ish Christmas piece for my aunty's birthday at the end of October. Hmmm, I'll have a think and post later in the week with my new start!
Regards,
Christina
That sure was a quick stitch! It turned out great on the copper fabric.
ReplyDelete