Sunday, 11 April 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!

I thought I'd start my blogging with a photo of the fantastic exchange that I received from Anna (Holiday Exchange Group) back in March. The stitching on the pillow is perfect - as is the finishing. She sent me lots of extras including a Hob Nobb Designs kit which included the cutest chicken button embellishment. I stitched it the following day and finished it as an Easter hanging ornament. The was my first ever exchange and I can't wait to do the next one! I received my exchange partner's name for the Summer Exchange over on the Holiday Exchange Group and I've been 'lurking' on her blog page to get ideas.





Hob Nobb Designs
DMC threads
32 count Belfast Natural Linen


I'll share with you the ornaments that I stitched up last Christmas. My favourite has to be the gingerbread ornament - I like the back of it as much as the front! I'm really pleased with how the beading looks - even if it did take hours and hours to alternate the beads!




'Peace' by Blackbird Designs
JCS Christmas Ornaments 2009
32 Count Dirty Belfast linen





Freebie found here
DMC threads
32 Count Dirty Belfast linen



Freebie found here
DMC threads
32 Count Dirty Belfast linen




Be Merry by Vals Stuff
JCS Christmas Ornaments 2009
32 Count Dirty Belfast Linen


Well, I'd better leave it there. As I'm a novice to blogger this post has taken me hours. Surely it gets quicker and easier?! I have a new found respect for the bloggers whose pages I've been lurking on for months!
Regards,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. What a fab exchange :-)
    Love the ornaments you have stitched, my favourite is the BBD house, it's on my 'to stitch' list for next christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete