Winter Blue House (freebie)
32 ct dove grey linen
I'm rather chuffed with the scissor fobs that I made!
The stitched house is a freebie that I spotted on pinterest. It is by Silvie from Au Hasard des Oiseaux. I really must stitch it for myself. I know I've said this before, but the quality of freebie charts is so high these days. Do we really need to buy so much stash?!
Hopefully I will be back soon with more exchange stitching to show...
until next time,
Christina




What very nice gifts! And you are quite right. I agree and I do not buy many charts because I stitch many, many freebies. :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful makes for your exchange!
ReplyDeleteI hope the second package reaches the recipient soon.
You have a very lucky exchange partner. I always admire your lovely finishes with the beautiful beeding. x
ReplyDeleteLove your exchange gifts , so much fun and beautiful stitching.
ReplyDeleteLoved this exchange, such beautiful work, thank you 😙
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute exchange! Love the birdie you added to the back and the kleenex pack gave me a laugh! So glad to see you stitching. Now...where is Santa and his very long list. I love that design so much I bought the pattern! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely exchange!! Your finishing is beautiful :) Hopefully the other package makes it!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely exchange gift that you stitched and sent to Carol. Great goodies too. I hope that the exchange you sent to Stephanie didn't get lost.
ReplyDeleteLOL... I agree about the freebie charts! We might all have a sickness when it comes to buying stash, we can't seem to help it. Beautiful package you've sent! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful ornament you stitched for Carol, and how cool that it was a free chart. I am now getting a little worried, but i'm sure your ornament will arrive safely soon (my husband's keeps wondering why I am asking each day if he is sure he brought in all the mail). I hope you have a very Happy Birthday this week!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!! I'm sure Carol loved it, Christina... your beaded edges are always perfection.
ReplyDeleteI do hope your other exchange arrives safely--and soon! I see that it is your birthday week (from the above commenter!) so I hope you enjoy a most special day. I'm sure your little trio will spoil you in every way :)
Love your finishes. Your scissor fob is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGood work.
ReplyDelete