Monday, 1 September 2014

Tutti Frutti Exchange

Today I can reveal what I sent and received for the Tutti Frutti Exchange!

I received a lovely parcel all the way from Dubai. Sarah stitched a very pretty raspberry bookmark for me and a matching biscornu. I have only ever stitched one biscornu before and that was for an exchange, so I am very pleased that I now own one. :0) Sarah's stitching is so very neat too. Thank you Sarah for such thoughtful gifts.


****************

My parcel travelled across the English Channel to Rose in Paris. I had lots of fun shopping for the fruity bit & bobs. :0)



adorable pins from a Facebook page called 'Teeny Tiny Vintage'

fruit-related threads

handmade (by me!) scissor fob
 
 A big 'Thank you' to Mii for organising this exchange.
 
Regards,
 
Christina

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful exchange love all the stitching and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely parcels, and the biscournu is just delightful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely gifts! You obviously had fun searching for the perfect gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So happy you liked your raspberry goodies. I had so much fun putting this together for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fruity goodies :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun exchange--both the ones given and received are wonderful, Christina. I especially love the fact that you included the fruit themed threads--such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gifts sent and received!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ho je viens de trouver ton blog par Hasard, géniale,
    as tu reçu mon message ? je ne savais pas que tu avais un blog !!!
    Tu m'as merveilleusement gâtée.
    A très vite
    bises
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fun exchange, love your goodies and the ones recieved.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, such wonderful fruity gifts from bothe sides. What a successful exchnage this was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely exchanges both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete