My BF saw a photo of the Christening gift I made for baby Sophie and loved it, so I decided to quickly stitch one up for her new addition. I think I prefer it in the green/yellow colour way but it is pretty in the pink/grey nevertheless. Isn't her name pretty too?! Such a lovely choice.

Now something a little different... my first attempt at black work. And of course I simply HAD to stitch an owl! I really enjoyed stitching this. Not quite sure how I'm going to finish it yet. Any ideas gratefully received. :0)
My stitching time this week has been focused on the Tutti Frutti Exchange over on Mii Stitch's blog. I can reveal all on Sept 1st. :0)
Christina



Very cute baby gifts! Love your blackwork Owl! For a second, I thought you were going to announce having another baby! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou are right, these felt tortoises make wonderful gifts. And together with the ornament it's such a sweet welcome package for the newborn's parents.
ReplyDeleteI love your blackwork owl, so sweet. I finish nearly everything as a little pillow because I love them. But I could imagine this little owl on a small pouch as well.
I love theses little tortoises, they are just adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait what you have been preparing for the Tutti Frutti Swap :)
Aww, the tortoises are so very sweet. Great job on the blackwork too.
ReplyDeleteThe felt tortoises are so sweet. Another beautiful stitched gift. Cute owl too.
ReplyDeleteLove the baby gifts - so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the owl. Who is the designer?
ReplyDeleteLove your owl,I think you are an Owl-lover?I'm a Squirrelcollector,see www.ikorniquilt.com/weblog...;-)
ReplyDeleteOh Christina they are adorable x
ReplyDeleteAww... those tortoises are so sweet and I love the newest baby pillow you stitched. I like it in both the pink and gray and the yellow and green. I've never tried blackwork, but your owl is so cute! Is it always done in black or can you use different colors?
ReplyDeleteVery sweet baby gifts!
ReplyDeleteje te découvre et tes jolies réalisation,
ReplyDeleterose