Better Homes & Gardens Christmas 2002'
32ct Natural Belfast Linen
I then started The Trilogy 'Happy Bunny Bunny Day' as a birth sampler for my SIL but can't get that completed until the baby is born...aaahhh! I'm usually a 'one project at a time' kind of gal so having unfinished pieces in my sewing bag is making me twitch!! I just love these tiny buttons. I couldn't choose between the pink or green so went with both!
32ct summer khaki linen
So what do I do knowing I have 2 unfinished projects in my stitching bag? I start another of course! This is a kit from Dimensions. Frustratingly I ran out of the turquoise thread before I'd finished the word 'baby'. How did this happen I hear you cry - they always seem to provide way more thread than actually required. Well, on checking the design I discovered I should have used only 1 strand of thread instead of 2...aaahhh! There wasn't a DMC or Anchor equivalent given so I had to send an email off to Dimensions, begging them to send me at least one more strand! So there you go, 3 unfinished projects. *twitch*
32ct ivory linen
Baby news is that I had another worrying appointment last week. The midwife is concerned about the (small) size of the baby. I'm only 5'4" and 125lbs (non-pregnant weight of course!) so a small baby is to be expected. However, DH is 6'5" and Iris was 8lb 1oz born so perhaps not. Also the baby hasn't engaged so they are concerned that the he/she is wrapped up in cord, this would explain the baby's dip in heart rate a few weeks ago. Really not what one wants to hear, especially as I've been neurotic about the baby throughout this whole pregnancy. Please behave baby, and please be ok! I'm having a scan on Wednesday to check what on earth is going on in there.
Fingers crossed the next time I post I'll have 3 finished projects to show you and a lovely, healthy baby!
Regards,
Christina
I understand your concern for your little one and I pray for good news.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects you have on the go. Hope everything goes well on Wednesday. I'm sure it will be okay. I understand your worries.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping that everything will be fine on Wednesday. I am sure it will be.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on your WIPs.
Thoughts and prayers headed your way.
ReplyDeleteLove your projects!
Christina and Family: I will be praying for good news from the doctor,
ReplyDeleteI am sure all of use will be praying for you.
Catherine
Sending prayers for a healthy baby!
ReplyDeleteOh Christina, I hope that everything is fine with the baby! It's almost time...best wishes for an easy delivery and healthy baby. Your wips look great...they'll get finished soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely WIP's! Hope you get the threads you need soon. Most of all, I hope all goes well with the baby. Take care!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching, Christina... Please know we are all thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteReally cute projects Christina! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you and the baby stay safe and healthy.
ReplyDeleteLots of good thoughts and prayers for you and your baby. I can imagine it's all very scary for you and your DH. Hope the appointment goes well.
ReplyDeleteStitching pictures are very sweet too.
Gah! Sounds like you've had way more stitching irritation than me lately! Whew! Everything does look good. Santa's beard is definitely my favorite. :D
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers, as I mentioned before (I think?) You know, I don't even know when you are due; it must be quite soon...
Lovely progress! You and the baby and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers. We'll all be watching for good news soon!
ReplyDelete