Thursday, 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!



Just a quick post to show off my Christmas tree and to wish everyone a fantastic Christmas. Thanks to each and every one of you for making my first year of blogging so enjoyable. I've 'met' so many wonderful people. I'm SO looking forward to blogging in the new year!

Best wishes,

Christina

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Christina! All the best to you and your family in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is beautiful Christina. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Check out Asda for those beads for finishing. The ones I used on my LK are the strands for your tree, you get a box for only 50p and they have quite a few colours.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tree is lovely
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina: Your tree is positively beautiful.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Christina--I know 2011 will be a very special year for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Your tree looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tree! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you and your family too,
    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and Wintry! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just discover your blog. Great ornaments and they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete